Maximum ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maximum Ride site for the books

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Maximum Ride Books, Read the rules and have fun. Now onto Annoucements,Hey guys, the sites dieing so poat alot plz, anyways ill be on much more anyways bye!

Your dream's for the future and how you found them out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina { Max }

Your dream's for the future and how you found them out Empty
PostSubject: Your dream's for the future and how you found them out   Your dream's for the future and how you found them out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:35 pm

I want to be a J-pop star ( Japanese pop star. ) ~ I'm fluent in Japanese and I've been there three times. I'm obsessed and updated with Morning Musume.
The first J-pop singer I heard was Utada Hikaru singing " First Love " and it simply killed me. She's amazing. I know a lot of people haven't heard of her, so here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8otIR65EGP4
Even if you can't understand the language you can still feel the emotions. It's pretty odd for me, because I'm usually into stuff you'd hear at raves... xD
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Your dream's for the future and how you found them out   Your dream's for the future and how you found them out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 pm

i wanna be a famous architect, and i want to build a monument for the U.S..

Then after im famous im gonna be the president of the us the first women one for that is
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridebooks.forumotion.net
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: Your dream's for the future and how you found them out   Your dream's for the future and how you found them out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 pm

im going to join the air force then start a pilot school
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Your dream's for the future and how you found them out   Your dream's for the future and how you found them out Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm going to be a writer mainly fiction.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Your dream's for the future and how you found them out   Your dream's for the future and how you found them out Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:15 pm

I'm gonna try to get my comic in the news paper
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: Your dream's for the future and how you found them out   Your dream's for the future and how you found them out Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Okay, as you all probably know yesterday was the concert ( which was AMAZING! ) so I'm really tired today. I'll be on sometime tomorrow to post...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your dream's for the future and how you found them out   Your dream's for the future and how you found them out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your dream's for the future and how you found them out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum ride :: RULES :: Random Chat-
Jump to: