Maximum ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maximum Ride site for the books

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Maximum Ride Books, Read the rules and have fun. Now onto Annoucements,Hey guys, the sites dieing so poat alot plz, anyways ill be on much more anyways bye!

Lovia's Testing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina { Max }

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 pm

The room smelled heavily of chemicals, something Lovia had come to know well. She focused hard on splitting the whtie coat's brain in two, but she found she couldn't do it.
Her blood was still burning and she found herself in even further agony the moment she awoke. The blood hadn't been cleaned off her face and she could feel it, dry and uncomfortable.
She could see the glass of the window, so she assumed she was in a tube of some sort. Against a metal wall, ones wings become very uncomfortable, she concluded.
Her black bangs needed a haircut so her vision was blurred, not being able to move them out of her face do to handcuffs. She could hear footsteps approaching her and immediately knew it was a white coat.
" Project 671 has awoken, " she said, and Lovia could hear it be repeated through a speaker. More footsteps entered the room and her heart ached as she heard a scream from another room.
She had no idea what was happening because everything moved to quick, but she found herself sitting lazily in a hard chair, her hand cuffs still on, facing a group of white coats... and Reina.

" Good to see you again, " Reina smiled brightly, " are you prepared to become a huge break-out in science? "
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:28 am

i snuck in annd hid where no one could see me..

omgs this should be fun i popped up behind all the scientists and reina "why do you guys gotta pick on the little kids" i floted around in the air
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridebooks.forumotion.net
Reina { Max }

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 am

" She's not a child, she's an experiment, " Reina said. Just like you. something in the back of her head reminded her, but she ignored it. She was superior to every unstabilized experiment here.
If they're unstable you're worse. The only thing keeping you from going insane is those drugs. Reina could've punched herself to make the voice shut up. Was it Lovia? She couldn't tell.

" T-that's, " Lovia started, weakly. She gathered her energy and screamed, " A LIE! "
" If I'm an experiment you're a failed one! " Lovia screamed at her former caretaker. Tears welled up in her eyes, " You killed him didn't you!? You killed him! "

Reina turned and chucked, " Yes, experiment 600 is dead. It seems his heart exploded, " she smirked. Oli was dead, and she had done it.
" Now, let's focus on this nuisance, " she turned to Cody.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:38 am

"aww what are you gonna do?, why the heck would you help these worthless people," i looked around the room laughing

i stoood behind something i then spoke to lovia through my mind "im here lovia"
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Kasi! What're you doing here? Lovia asked her via thoughts.

OOC: Reina reads minds too ):
IC:
Reina smirked, " It appears we have more than one visitor," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 pm

ooc: she just sent it to lovia but sokay
\

BIC:crap i widened my eyes hidind inside some more hoping they couldnt see me

i felt for a moment ""Kasi" i mumbled tossing a hammer at her.

i dogdged the hammer
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Reina chuckled at the fight before looking to the white coats , " shall we transport the experiment to cell 31? " she asked, the white coats nodding. A button was pressed and the tube Lovia was in went into the floor, down a line of tunnels, replaced by a new tube with a different experiment.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:58 pm

i ran out "hey whered you take Lovia" i then widened my eyes knowing i did something stupied "hey white coats, whats up? how yoou doing" i said flattening a white coats coller "there you go"

i rolled my eyes at how stupied Kasi is and how much i wanted to kill her
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 pm

valcoy apeared "hello kasi cody reina lovia." he looked at lovia it will all be ok
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Jake was thrown into the cage next to the little girl.
He looked at the little girl
"Hi, I'm Jake. I've lived here for 15 years." He said, putting his hand out towards her.
OOC:Jake has invsibility, unbreakable force fields, and he can morph into other people, including clothes.
BIC:
Fang looked across at "Jake" and the other girl. He wanted to see Max, or another of the flock.
OOC:Fang got captured.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:45 am

I looked around i was next to some guy and next to him i knew was a little girl who reminded me of angel i looked acrooss i knew someone was in the cage but he was darl very dark "Fang?"

"valcoy, you tried to kill kasi with your robot dude" i floted up to him close to his face and in my earring screech i said
"I WILL KASI SHES MINE TO KILL MINE MINE MINE" i then floted back up calm as i was before
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:18 pm

"Nudge? Is that you?"
ooC:really hope it's Nudge lol
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:33 pm

i looked up "FANG!, oh my ive been in here for awhile, wheres everyone else from the flock, Oh Fang i missed you so much, where have you been have you seen Max lately what about Gazzy what about angel? am i talking to fast well i dont know but what about Total and Iggy, oh i miss them too, i cant believe were in the same room, thats so funny, we gotta get out of here, Fang im in medium cage you have a a large i dont like this, FANGGGGGG"

ooc: is that very nudgey for ya?
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:13 pm

"Nudge."
"Nudge"
Nudge"
"OK NUDGE!"
"no, I haven't seen Iggy or Gazzy or Angel or Total or....HER." Fang looked sadly at the top of his cage.

ooc:very very nudgey
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:20 pm

OOC: Angel time. xD
Angel yawned and glared at nothing in particular. That changed when she heard two familiar voices.
" Nudge, Fang? " she called out. It's dark in here. Angel mentally sighed.

Lovia blinked. " Um . . . hi, " she was actually a bit amused at the number of people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:46 pm

one of the doctors caught me i struggled but he through me in a stupied cage, "Oh Come on jiust becuse i had a stupied moment doesnt mea-" he walked out then people started talking.

i left bord of this crap

"Angel, Fanng, YAY! i cant believe were here together im so happy yay wow angel of course its dark in here"

"umm, hello, i looked next to me, LOVIA, your next to me in this fuhhh-i mean dumb cage" i said agrly then smiled "we should escape now dontcha think cause these doctors are to stupied i mean there motherfuhhhhhhh-" i stopped for a moment watch your language "i mean stupied idiots idiots" i smiled guilty
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Fang scratched at his shoe
Angel??? WHERE'S MAX??!?!
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:18 pm

" Yeah. . . " Lovia said, focusing the last of her energy to bring Reina into the room.

Light flooded the room as a door opened, then the room was dark once again. She was shaky, this room bringing back horrible memories. Why did she have to kill him? Why did she let her temper get the best of her? She was staring intently at one of the holding cells, as it'd been the same cell she'd killed him in.
Reina shuddered and focused her stare on Lovia, who had obviously messed with her blood to make the drugs wear off. The drugs were the only thing keeping her in line, from going crazy or dying.

I-I don't know really... I think the experiment they did on me earlier messed with my memory.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Damn it. Max KNEW! Sorry for cussing Angel. Where are you? I have good night vision.
ooc:i'm only gonna be jake when needed.
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:54 pm

I'm in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Fang pushed his crate next to angel, and stuck his arm into her cage, so she could hold his hand, to make her comfy.
Then he was pulled out of his crate by 2 erasers and his face was slammed in the floor. The erasers turned on the lights so Angel and Lovia could see the blood going down his face. Then they threw him back in the crate, but left the lights on, and went back to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Angel stretched her arm so she could hold Fang's hand, and wondered if the other members of the flock were okay but as the erasers came in, she panicked. After they were finished with Fang, tears had welled up in her eyes.

Lovia felt herself growing sleepy, and closed her eyes. They snapped open at something that sounded like an explosion and jerked forward, only to find her cage wall wasn't there and she was covered in a liquid of some sort. The room suddenly smelled horrible and she could no longer detect Reina's thoughts.
Taking the drugs out of Reina's system had caused her to go insane.. and the result? Exploding herself.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:08 pm

It's all gonna be okay Angel. Don't worry.
He was worried about Max. Angel probably knew that.
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Angel gave a small nod, and let her mind drift to worry about her brother. She could imagine the flock looking desperately for the missing half, and imagined being saved by them, then petting Total who would be brought in by Max.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Fang sniffed.
"EWW!'
"Angel, I'm happy and sad. They got Gazzy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lovia's Testing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovia's Testing   Lovia's Testing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovia's Testing
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum ride :: The school-