Maximum ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maximum Ride site for the books

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Maximum Ride Books, Read the rules and have fun. Now onto Annoucements,Hey guys, the sites dieing so poat alot plz, anyways ill be on much more anyways bye!

Your characters skills.

Go down 
+2
foaly
Reina { Max }
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina { Max }

Your characters skills. Empty
PostSubject: Your characters skills.   Your characters skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:25 pm

So, what're your characters weapons and deadly skills?
Sweet, "innocent" Lovia is able to mess with nerves, organ, blood cells, the brain, etc. So she can screw you up pretty badly. With her fire abilities she could also fry braincells or blood. Even with the same abilities , minus fire , I think Angel wouldn't stand a chance against Lovia.
I'm pretty sure Angel would be too much of a good girl to play with organs. That's what Lovia goes straight for.
As for Reina, who may or may not be dead, she has guns + mind control. Reina's guns = SIG P239 and H&K P7.... yeah, I'm a little bit of a gun freak.
Oli, who is the same as Reina when it comes to being alive or not, can freeze any moisture and control the ice. So, in a fight between all my characters I'm pretty sure Lovia would have everyone dead within six seconds.
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: Your characters skills.   Your characters skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:37 pm

omega uses hydrolic pumps as musciles with an aray of guns and abbiltys

valcoy has this nasty way of well kicking you're face in he can all so teleport so one of his body parts is in side there body its like he shoved his arm in

foaly well teath and claws pretty much mostly stealth
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: Your characters skills.   Your characters skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 pm

I wanna give Reina electricity or more guns...
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Your characters skills.   Your characters skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Chris is super fast, more to come later..... Must think of new powers......
Back to top Go down
Kae-kins

PostSubject: Re: Your characters skills.   Your characters skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:13 pm

No electricity pleases D: that's totally Laine's great strength

So. Laine knows all the pressure points (including ones that aren't classified as pressure points but hurt alot) and because of her power of speed will kick some major butt with that, and she has her lightning - 'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Your characters skills.   Your characters skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Kae-kins wrote:
No electricity pleases D: that's totally Laine's great strength
OOC:Oops
Jake can control metal objects. He also has a very slight control over electricity. He can turn invisible, not even heat sensors can sense him. He has no smell, so dogs can't smell him. He can control force fields, the most powerful things in the universe. Only one thing can get past them-Jake. He can phase.
Back to top Go down
Kae-kins

PostSubject: Re: Your characters skills.   Your characters skills. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:04 pm

Quote :
Well, it's not like a rule since I don't run this place, but I mean I'd rather not anyone have MAJOR MAJOR electricity powers.. minor stuff is alright with me ;3
It might develop, but electricity and lightning are pretty different.
Back to top Go down
Kendall

Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Your characters skills.   Your characters skills. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Mm... Kendall can use her wings as a shield... and probably control gravity. YES, GRAVITTTTYYYY!*must note that down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your characters skills.   Your characters skills. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your characters skills.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum ride :: RULES :: Random Chat-
Jump to: