Maximum ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maximum Ride site for the books

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Maximum Ride Books, Read the rules and have fun. Now onto Annoucements,Hey guys, the sites dieing so poat alot plz, anyways ill be on much more anyways bye!

tournament land

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
foaly

foaly

tournament land Empty
PostSubject: tournament land   tournament land Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:45 pm

ok i was bored si here it is a place for fights between charectors you can use and of you're charectors heres the joining forum

charector used:
specal rules:
who you are challenging they can use and of there charectors.:

thats alll.
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

tournament land Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament land   tournament land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:42 am

Hm..... Lol, Lovia VS. Johnny. That would be a funny fight. Lovia would get killed though...
I dunno who to challenge. ):
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

tournament land Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament land   tournament land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Reina wrote:
Hm..... Lol, Lovia VS. Johnny. That would be a funny fight. Lovia would get killed though...
That would be funny, but Johnny would probably refuse to touch her. Even with mental. She'd probably kill him.

OOH OHH! KATE VS. KASI
Me VS. VALCOY no powers including wolf form just regular but kicking.
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

tournament land Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament land   tournament land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Johnny Ultimate wrote:
Reina wrote:
That would be funny, but Johnny would probably refuse to touch her. Even with mental. She'd probably kill him.
Haha, yeah. Lovia would be like, " TEHEHEE. -mindcrush- you die now. :3 " Then she'd be like, " ... waittttt a second. Reinaaaa, did I know him? "
" ... n-no you didn't sweetie... j-just don't ever use that move again around Oli and I, okay? "
" .... -super mind-reading skillage- I JUST KILLED JOHNNY!? -mindcrush- "
Yup. That's what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

tournament land Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament land   tournament land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:22 pm

sar

Last edited by Johnny Ultimate on Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

tournament land Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament land   tournament land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:23 pm

Reina wrote:
Johnny Ultimate wrote:
Reina wrote:
Haha, yeah. Lovia would be like, " TEHEHEE. -mindcrush- you die now. :3 " Then she'd be like, " ... waittttt a second. Reinaaaa, did I know him? "
" ... n-no you didn't sweetie... j-just don't ever use that move again around Oli and I, okay? "
" .... -super mind-reading skillage- I JUST KILLED JOHNNY!? -mindcrush- "
Yup. That's what would happen.
Lol, most likely.
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

tournament land Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament land   tournament land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 pm

deal im in johnny we start when you're on
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

tournament land Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament land   tournament land Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Johnny jumps in the ring.
OK HERE'S THE RULES. NO PHASING, NO MIND CONTROL, FIGHTING WITH BEAR HANDS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tournament land Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament land   tournament land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tournament land
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum ride :: North America-
Jump to: