Maximum ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maximum Ride site for the books

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Maximum Ride Books, Read the rules and have fun. Now onto Annoucements,Hey guys, the sites dieing so poat alot plz, anyways ill be on much more anyways bye!

Your " Flock "

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reina { Max }

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:14 pm

So, what's your group of friends like? xD And if you had to rank yourself among your 'flock' who would you be? Since I'm lazy, I'll refer to my friends by their flock names.

For me here's how it is.
I'm in Max's position and I'm mostly like Max, although I can get a little crazy like Nudge does. I'm in the leader role and I decide what's what. I kinda get the feeling I take a lot of orders from ' Fang ' too, whom I assure you is a royal pain. My birthday is only a few days after Iggy's, so yeah.
The character whom Oli was based off of is our Fang in real life. He teases me, and he's stubborn. I can't describe him in any other way but he's just him. Think Fang and you pretty much have him summed up.
Iggy ( HIS BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! ) is like, the funniest guy on the planet besides Fang. Yes, Fang is funny in his own evil, mean, sarcastic way. He has a huuuge backyard. His backyard leads up into the mountains, so you know where the flock and I will be spending our day tomorrow! He's color-blind in one eye too.

NUDGE. Ohmygoshshe'ssuchaspazz. She's obsessed with clothing, hair, boys, being famous, etc. Her birthday was two months ago. She's one of my best friends still.

Gazzy is a demon child as most people call him. He's brave and refuses to go down without a fight. He argued with Iggy about who got to eat the last slice of cake on Christmas... Yes, we have Christmas Cake. Don't judge us. ): He's also a little prankster... Evil child he is.
Angel is such a sweety, though she can be bossy. She has a killer intuition and swims better than myself, Nudge, Gazzy , Fang and Iggy put together.

Total. If you want a dog, okay I guess my dog Higgy. She barks a lot and can say the word " mama ". For a person... Ugh. He's kinda annoying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:30 pm

i would say im like max, everyone like follows me. Except im to taLKITIVE AND TO RANDOM AND CRAZY

Angel: okey this is kind of weird my friend katie is so angel, because she does this weird angel thing

total: i dont know why but my friend hannah reminds me of total weird i no

nudge: is jordan she isnt all ohhhh fashion but shes nudgey

iggy: all my friends are girls, vicki is so iggy idk why but she is

thats bout it
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridebooks.forumotion.net
Reina { Max }

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Most of my friends are guys.
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:33 pm

im like iggy

my mate zack is like fang

tyrin is like gazzy

ella is angle

lucy is nudge

im kind of the leader or i was when tyrin broke his leg in the woods
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:00 am

At Iggy's place ( which we went to yesterday for his birthday! ) he has trees like, twice the height of his house with ropes attached to the branches. How they got up there? I 'unno but they did. Everyone was swingin' from them... So, it's obviously me who yells at them to get down before they kill themselves. Haha. >> xD
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:03 am

My Flock-
(Me) I'm pretty much Iggy. I mean, I'm the best cook and could live without my eyesight. (Or my hands) And I pretty much keep the peace.
(Mitchell/Edward)Fang. Totally.
(Thomas) Max. Bummer, Bossy, and nobody really ever wants to be around him.
(ME AGAIN)Nudge, i'm really talkative.
(Anjelika) Angel. Most people think I act like her dad, but I really do love her like a daughter
(ME) Gazzy. I don't have a troubled digestive system, but I've been known to be evil xD
(HANK! MY AWESOME DASCHUND!)Total. XD I wish hank talked

(whitecoats)
AARON TAYLOR-FATTY FAT FATTY!
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:23 pm

wow you must really like the guy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:55 pm

Oh you bet! He's like my best friend.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:11 pm

New people to my list. 8D

Jeb = My homeroom teacher. One second he's on our side, next he's not, so on. D:<
Ann Walker = Ashley Drake. -HISS-
That's all. :3 Also my birthday was yesterday, so I spent the whole day with my friends. xD So I haven't been on that much cuz of the big line of birthdays.
Back to top Go down
Kate's 14... in December!

Kate's 14... in December!

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Max= Me, I'm the leader-type. I act like her, and am kinda over-protective at times. I have a sense of self preservation that compares to no other in the world. I also LOVE chocolate-chip cookies (who doesn't) I'm really sarcastic, but not meanly (usually). I'm also pretty bossy at times, and get super nervous public speaking (i did my in-role book report as her)

Iggy= Jacob, he's mean sarcastic, but is the kinda person who's always there for you. He always has a way to make you laugh.

Nudge= Noa, spazz! she spazzes at everything (though i'm the one who talks a mile a minute) and is super hyper. She's not girly though. But she's really easy to love, and is one of my bestest friends

Angel= JakJak, she's 13 but looks 8. She's blond, and sucks up to grown ups. She has this giant rolling backpack as her weapon of choice. She can read your mind while you're sleeping, too!

Gazzy= My bro, Aidan. He's 10 and acts like Gazzy (plus he farts.... a lot) he's over my shoulder, annoying me right now, and he loves using chemicals and spices to create ways to kill bugs.

Fang= Erm, my friend Blake, he has literally blonde Fang hair! I'm mad cuz in the last few months, he grew taller than me! now I have to look up at him...
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Bad, bad news. Gazzy is finally taller than me! I'm too short... ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your " Flock " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your " Flock "   Your " Flock " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your " Flock "
Page 1 of 1