Maximum ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maximum Ride site for the books

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Maximum Ride Books, Read the rules and have fun. Now onto Annoucements,Hey guys, the sites dieing so poat alot plz, anyways ill be on much more anyways bye!

MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reina { Max }

MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:20 pm

" Do we have to go? " Reina whined, clinging to Oli's arm.
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:21 pm

foaly got about 5 minets alone befor he/she was souronded by girls "are you johnnys girlfriend or sister?"
one of them asked "sister" said foaly walking in to class
He farted.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:23 pm

"Duh," Johnny says. "Besides, it's friday. We started on Thursday, remember?" He goes to class. The girls stared at him again, except more of them now.
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:27 pm

foaly rolled her eyes "just go out with one go on some dates and dump her."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Vincent had arrived back at "THE SCHOOL" and he pulled his sword to kill any whitecoat that crossed his path all of the walls had a new paint ... blood . He hadbeen shot several times but that didnt slow him down. Whenever he reached his mother he picked her up by the throat and said "Hello mother ... you never told me about this file !" she tried to reason "Vincent I -" just then Vincent shoved his sword int her stomach then he broke her neck using his left hand . Then he went and slashed the reactor then he warped out and "THE SCHOOL" exploded
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Reina dragged Oli by wrist into class, causing many stares, " What'cha starin' at? " she snapped at them, causing the stares to go away partially.
I don't like this. she thought to Oli. Then they heard a scream and Reina looked around until she realized something. It wasn't coming from anyone in this room.

Rei! Rei! Come quick! Lovia thought.

" Sorry but, buh-bye! " Reina shouted, once again dragging Oli. Poor guy. It seemed like Reina had complete control over him sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:34 pm

"Or, I could just stay single." One brave girl, Carmen, came up to him. "Heydoyouwanttogooutwithme?" Carmen was known as the most popular girl at school. "No thanks." Johnny told her. Johnny hears Lovia, and runs out. He meets Reina on the way. "Let's go. Hang on!" Johnny grabs Reina, and they're in the classroom in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Ann Walker seemed quite pleased from her thoughts but her face was in complete shock. Not her eyes though. For those who couldn't read thoughts, her eyes were a giveaway. Wings were easily hid under sweatshirts but not so much under T-shirts. So, Lovia's wings were revealed after she was asked to take her sweatshirt off.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Vincent had warped onto the roof of the school then he fell down barely noticing his wounds weak and tired he drug himself over to the edge were he fell off landing in the bushes outside the window of Johnny's class he placed his blood covered hand on the window leaving a print then he slid it down thinking " Someone ... please ... help me."
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:42 pm

foaly rolled her eyes went out side and changed in to johnny and caught up with carmen "hey do you still want to go out."
"sure" she said a little to fast
"cool ill pick you up at 8 bye" foaly walked out side and changed back and walked to johnny
"i got good news"
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Johnny burst into the room. To take attention off Lovia, he takes off his shirt. His wings and 4 arms come out of his body. Lovia, Run. Go with Reina. Johnny kicks Anne in the face, and runs, grabbing his shirt, along with Lovia. FLY GUYS! Johnny yells to Reina, Jen, and Oli.
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:44 pm

valcoy teleported next to vincent "need a hand?"
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:45 pm

foaly jumped out and flew after johnny
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Vincent drug himself out leaving a trail of blood
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

Johnny hears her thoughts.
He runs up to Foaly.
"YOU. DIDN'T."
Johnny pulls his arm back, and hits Foaly as hard as he can (diamond hard bones) in the nose.
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:46 pm

foaly falls to the ground blood everywhere she sits up "YOU HIT ME!"

valcoy bent down and touched vincent and teleported away
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Johnny hears Vincent say softly "Johnny..." while lays in a pool of his blood
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:49 pm

valcoy wraps up vincent up in bandegs
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Reina, Lovia and Oli hovered outside the school, just above the roof.
" They should be out soon, " Reina told the two other bird-kids.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

"I TOLD YOU! I DIDN'T WANT A GIRL." Then the whole school showed up. "Honey?" Carmen said, talking to Johnny. "I was drunk. I don't even like you." Carmen ran away. "Turn into me, Foaly. I want a fair fight." "Vincent?" Johnny says. "NO!" He thinks when Valcoy takes him. "THAT CAN WAIT a few mins. I want to beat the crap out of Foaly.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:50 pm

"Why are you helping me?" Vincent asked Valcoy

Last edited by Vincent Ultimate on Fri May 01, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Johnny. That was harsh. If you couldn't beat me into next week, you'd be so dead.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:52 pm

OOC: VINCENT! foaly is good. Valcoy is evil.
BIC: Reina, not now. There's one girl in the world that could stop me, and it ain't you.
Back to top Go down
foaly

foaly

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:52 pm

"well i like you're style eat this." said valcoy handing him a pill
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

OOc: Just realized that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!   MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MATTHEW STEIN SCHOOL!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum ride :: school-
Jump to: