Maximum ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maximum Ride site for the books

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Maximum Ride Books, Read the rules and have fun. Now onto Annoucements,Hey guys, the sites dieing so poat alot plz, anyways ill be on much more anyways bye!

Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 pm

i smiled knowing i could do that too"creepy" i said shakeingly

i glared at her again
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridebooks.forumotion.net
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Johnny's eyes turned deep black. He was serious.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:06 pm

Johnny hears Vincents voice "I'll show ." then Johnny and the other experiments in the area into an image like one of "the schools"were they see Vincent and another inside of a cage
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:07 pm

you guys lived in cages
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:08 pm

Edward...Johnny thinks. He knows who it is. A single tear goes down his cheek. We WILL find him.
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm

ooc: This takes place in a different place in NY. xD Reina and Oli's part at least.

" Hey. You, " Reina looked over a guy at least a foot taller than herself. Maybe a year or two older too. He looked up from his sketchbook.

Oli raised an eyebrow and thought of possible exits incase they were needed, " Wha'dya want girleh? " He imitated one of those guys he heard who were always trying to knock teenagers up.

" Stop pretending, " Reina demanded.

" Pretteh brave girleh, arent ya now? " He was having fun with this. He walked over to her and took her wrists in his hands. Why did girls have such small wrists?

" I found Lovia. "
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Johnny hears Reina.
Someone grabbed her wrists?
Johnny was thinking.
Johnny sits down, then leaves.
Lovia, where are you? Want to swim?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 pm

i followed johnny
i followed sky still wondering whyshe doesnt like he
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Then they see it all turn white then it comes to the halls and they see the running down the hall then the other one says " Hold on a minute Vince . We cant leave everyone behind !" Vincent replies "We have to go now ... forget it well come back Ed!" Edward runs off leaving Vincent to scream "Dammit Edward !" then Vincent runs away . Then everything turns back to normal
Back to top Go down
Reina (

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 pm

" Neva heard of 'er, " he lied, fighting back a gasp. He pushed Reina against a tree, hoping she would get scared and run off.

Reina loved the fact she could read minds. She wasn't scared at all.

I'm in the candy shop~ Also, sure. I love swimming.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Johnny feels sick. He looks for Lovia. Then, he is surrounded. He is grabbed.
"Hello son." Johnny's dad said. Johnny kicks at his dad, and gets hit in the face. "You're coming with us."
"VINCENT!" Johnny yells, and turns intangible, running.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:23 pm

Whenever Vincent openshis eyes they hear a loud bang noise like a gunshot and Vincent scream but when they look Vincent is lying on the ground in a pool of blood with a gunshot wound through his chest blood pouring from the corners of his mouth ... but hes not dead because breathing hard and groaning while moving his legs pain written all over his face
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:26 pm

whered they go?

i followed my parents to the school, hoping no one seen m i snuck inside
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Vincent screams a he sputters blood "Damn you dad ! I hate you!"
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:29 pm

What's wrong!?

He moved even closer, using his wits against her. Of course, he had no idea she could read his mind.

Reina almost broke at the moment. She was tempted to just punch the heck out of him.
" Lovia. You know her. I know you do. You know the school.. You know everything that I know, "
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:30 pm

LOVIA! STAY WHERE YOU ARE! REINA! LOVIA'S IN DANGER! Johnny comes up, kicking his dad in the temple, and helps Vincent up. The wounds are already healing.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:31 pm

i flew over to lovia "lovia come on"

i was with kasi
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Lovia's eyes widened in horror as she read everyones thoughts. She snapped open her wings and looked up at Kasi.

Reina's eyes widened. On my way. " I'm not sure about you, but I'm going to go save Lovia. Came with me if you want. " She took off.

Then he remembered.. That face, that stubbornness. Something he hadn't seen in years since he escaped the school. That mixture was something in no one else he knew. That equation's only answer was Reina Lyn, as she called herself. He followed after her.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Vincent grabs Johnny's hand and places his keys in Johnny's hand and says weakly "I knew today was going to be a bad day ." as he smiles faintly and closes his eyes . Johnny feels Vincent sip away ... no heart beat ... no power source ... nothing at all just a body
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm

lets go somewhere safe

i know where to go follow me
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Johnny looked at the eraser. The rocket that he launched into Johnny was already through Johnny. "A!" Johnny says. He looks down, shocked. Then the hole...started....HEALING. Johnny grinned evilly at the eraser. "Bring it." Johnny runs up, and kicks the eraser. "DIE!" He yells. Johnny takes the keys. "Vincent!" Johnny says, but the mind is already gone. "NOO!" Johnny screams. His eyes are full of tears. The erasers and his dad all pass out. They all won't wake up for a while. "NNNOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:39 pm

" Where's Johnny?! "

Reina practically crash-landed out of worry. She looked around and tried to pinpoint Lovia's position.

" Lovia... Reina... , " he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:39 pm

The only trace of Vincent was his body and the files in his mother's desk
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:43 pm

As too many thoughts flooded Lovia's brain, she fell over, out cold.

Reina panicked. She couldn't hear Lovia's thoughts. What if... No! Everyone wouldn't let that happen, right? She sunk to her knees as somebody landed beside her.

" Reina. Where is she? "

" I-I c-can't hear h-her, " Reina stuttered. It was a promise she'd made to herself. Protect Lovia when they were reunited, find Oli and never cry.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Ultimate

Vincent Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Johnny could feel a presense like Vincent was there but he wasnt then hears Vincent's voice in his mind "Take care of that car . and I'm sorry Johnny..." then it dissapearse again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York   Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valiant Hotel, NYC, New York
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum ride :: North America-
Jump to: