Maximum ride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Maximum Ride site for the books

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Maximum Ride Books, Read the rules and have fun. Now onto Annoucements,Hey guys, the sites dieing so poat alot plz, anyways ill be on much more anyways bye!

10th grade-Johnny Ultimate

Go down 
+2
Kasi
Fang/Ghost
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Empty
PostSubject: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm

10th grade, I thought. The halfway cut of OUT OF HERE. Johnny sees his friends, Karolina, Victor, Alex, Lacey, Gert, Chase, Melanie, Xavier, Klara. "Hey cutie," Karolina says. "Hey babe." She was my girlfriend. Everyone else was together. Alex and Lacey, Gert and Chase, Melanie and Victor, & Klara and Victor. Kar was distant, an artist that everyone thought was out of this world. Victor always seemed stiff, like a robot. Alex was super smart at strategy. Lacey was good at making things go her way. It was like magic. Gert was very happy when she was near heat. Chase was running around with his parent's gloves. They did high-tech stuff. Melanie was the buffest girl I ever met. Xavier was always weird. His facial expressions could change. Klara was happy around green things. She loved her plants, and it seemed like they loved her back. None of us knew what was going to bring us all together, but it was ok.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 pm

i sat in the bushes staring at some kids, they were at school the last time i was at school was when i was eleven.
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridebooks.forumotion.net
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 pm

BOOM! I look up, the ceiling falls. Karolina takes off her medical braclet. She turns into a burning rainbow. She uses her powers to hold up part of the roof. Alex gets hit. I could tell he died instantly.
"GERT!" Chase yells. She's dead too. "XAVIER! ALEX! GERT! LACEY!" I looked at my now dead friends. I see me, Karolina, Chase, Victor, Melanie, and Klara are the only ones left. Me and Victor are the only guys with girlfriends. Karolina and Melanie the only girls with boyfriends. Every other student would be dead. "KAL AND PENN!?!?" Kal and Penn had blown up part of the school.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:12 pm

kasi backed off, "holy crap"'''' she ran super fast into the woods
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Johnny helps Vic, Chase, Mel, and Klara get out. He sees someone running. He chases. He sees the girl going so fast. "WHY CAN'T I GO THAT FAST?" Johnny is instantly on top of the girl, both of them tumbling and eventually stopping. "Who are you?" Johnny yells. whereisJohnnyowithinkihurtmybackGERT!ALEX!LACEY!
"AHHH!" I scream, my head hurting. "OWW!" "WHAT IS THAT?!?!?" I see a bright red glow from the forest. "MUTANT SCANNER?" 5 minutes later, the mutant scanner comes. "This girl...ran fast...me ran fast...WE MUST BE MUTANTS." I grab the girl, and run her back to my friends.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:21 pm

"hey'' i said trying to pull back but his grip was huard "let me go" i trough a waterball at his face "''''let me go"'
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 pm

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!?" Johnny yelled. "DID YOU KILL MY FRIENDS??!?!?" Karolina comes up behind Johnny. "Let's go to my mountain house." "Ok." Johnny tells them all to go. They all leave, but Johnny stays with this new girl. Kasi. That's her name. "Kasi did you kill my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:28 pm

"how do you know mt name?"''' i kept sruggling
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Johnny holds tighter. Because I'm a mutant. And I know now. And I really hate my parents for not telling me.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:31 pm

"well so am i so let me go" i through another water ball at him, this time it was hard
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:34 pm

It bounced off Johnny. DID YOU KILL MY FRIENDS? Johnny's voice was hypnotic, She had to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:35 pm

my brown eyes went really wide "no..........probably some wolvemen"
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:37 pm

" Hands off her, " a teenage girl practically growled. Reina hated seeing people treated like that. She didn't know what was going on, but in Reina's mind it was bad. Very bad.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:39 pm

ooc: when i saw that post Reina i laughed because a 12 or13 year old standing up to a sixteen year old....omg its lik ella

"yes hhands off me" i said making my skin wetter then it was slipping out of his grip
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:41 pm

OOC: Yeah, lol. Reina is a tough little girl. xD

IC:
Reina then watched quietly, rather amused at the age difference. She lifted a stone up and down with her mind, al though not on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm

kasi then pulled out her wings flyinto the sky and landing on the closest tree pulling her wings back in
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Reina's eyes widened and her floating stone dropped quickly.
Another like me? She was confused as to whether she should yell,
' I'm like you! ' or act like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:46 pm

"I-I-just wanted to know who killed my frien-" Johnny starts to cry. Johnny put Kasi down, sitting down. The rocks and small plants float around him. "I have to go. I'm running away," Johnny says, standing up. "Me, Karolina, Chase, Victor, Melanie, and Klara are outta here. Goodbye." Johnny starts to run to his house. J
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:47 pm

" Wait! " Reina yelled. She didn't know why she did and took a few running-steps forward. Her twisted ankle was exactly great for running.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:48 pm

kasi run superfast down the tree, grabbing him " you said your like me, how? and i know who killed your friends well i think i do so dont be a baby and get over it"
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Johnny is over it. "I need to get my stuff from my house, and then we can go live at the mountain place." Johnny is back 15 seconds later. "My stuff is there. Are you guys ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Reina raised an eyebrow at him and tilted her head to the side,
" Why exactly are you going? "
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Admin
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 pm

kasi bit her lip, "you coming ummmm... "i looked at the girl then at the guy "didnt get any of your guyses names"
Back to top Go down
Fang/Ghost

Fang/Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:54 pm

"1.)my parents told me that they were mutants. They never told me I was. 2.)I can't live at home anymore, there are robot mutant hunters, and 3.)I hate my parents." "My name is Johnny. Johnny Ultimate"
Back to top Go down
Reina { Max }

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:55 pm

" Reina, " She replied, " And this is totally not the oddest day of my life, " she said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10th grade-Johnny Ultimate   10th grade-Johnny Ultimate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10th grade-Johnny Ultimate
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next